Adrenal glands health is a daily practice linked to the respect of life rhythms and emotional health:
- Letting go and welcoming
- Rhythms of life
It’s about being in the flow of life to avoid adrenal problems. They receive their instructions from the pituitary gland for hormone secretion (just like other glands) and are related to vitality and energy.
If there is abnormal functioning this can cause:
- Deficient immune system (hydro-cortisol)
- Weight gain abdominal belt
- Male and female hormonal imbalances
- Poor treatment of sugars (hypoglycemia)
- Other deeper problems often related to past trauma
- Difficulty getting up in the morning
- Likes to stay up late and works better at night
- Fatigue not solved by sleep
- Cold Catch
- Increased need for coffee and salt
In curotherapy, the adrenal glands secrete adrenaline, a physical action hormone that passes through the central nervous system and is connected to the chakra of spiritual joy.
Here are a few tips to follow to improve the conditions of the adrenals:
- Confidence in the rhythms of life as nature intended.
- Long walks in nature in contact with the earth
- Going to bed around 9:30 / 10:00 am
- Drink 8 glasses of water every day
- Avoid coffee and sugar addiction
- Exercise daily and do all forms of vigorous exercise before noon.
- Potassium or Magnesium Cure often in loss posing therefore difficulties of electrical conduction in the body.
- Yin and yang exercise
- Good quality sea salts (Himalayas)
- Green plants (algae), green juices
- Vitamin C
- Avoid electromagnetic pollution that puts the sympathetic system into excessive operation.
- Eat black food (black rice, black garlic, black tea, black lentils (highly mineralized))
Here are several videos with a different approach to this subject:
If you have any questions or to make an appointment, send me a message 😉
Have a great day!
Baptiste Therapist (Energetic harmonization of places and people, Curotherapy & Tarot de Marseille)