Sleep allows you to integrate what you have learned during the day. As Jacques Revel used to say: “to sleep and dream is to prepare for tomorrow by having understood and accepted yesterday… »
Memorization Dreams: I put my day back the way it was
Dreams of letting off steam: I arrange my day the way I would have liked it to be…
quality sleep = better connection to life’s various frustrations
Some interesting figures:
- Awakening 2/3 of our life
- Sleep represents on average 1/3 of our lives.
- People who have cancer sleep 6.5 to 7.4 hours have lower mortality rates than those who sleep less than 4 hours or more than 8 hours.
You can’t sleep too much: “When you’ve had enough sleep, you wake up” Dr. Sigrid Veasey University of Pennsylvania sleep center
Athletes sleep between 10 and 12 hours per night.
Lack of sleep can cause:
- Accelerated ageing = 2 times more signs (such as wrinkles)
- Skin pigmentation (Skin elasticity)
- Pockets under the eyes
- Wrinkles in the corners of the mouth
- Weight gain
- Malfunctioning of the hormones that control appetite
- Envies, outbuildings
- Weakening of the immune system
- Learning and memorization skills
- Prevention and Slowing Alzheimer’s
Here are several videos with a different approach to this subject:
If you have any questions or to make an appointment, send me a message 😉
Have a great day !
Baptiste Therapist (Energetic harmonization of places and people, Curotherapy & Tarot de Marseille)