Reminder of the basics of the importance of the kidneys in the body:
- pH balance
- Digestive health (stomach, pH, enzymes, probio …)
- Adrenal health (spiritual joy in curotherapy)
- Liver health (filters the blood)
The role of the kidneys in the human body:
- Filtration system
- Brings a mineral balance and excretes toxic waste
- The kidneys cleanse all the blood in the body every hour.
- The kidneys maintain the necessary minerals and excrete excess minerals.
- Regulate the water balance in the body by removing or keeping sodium in the body.
For information, loss of optimal kidney function may be associated with the development of hypertension. In curotherapy, the kidneys concern the notion of family responsibility and (physical) work.
The kidneys are important for the assimilation of vitamins in the blood stream. They regulate and control the production of red blood cells in the blood.
The kidneys contain Yin energy:
- Life span and vitality
- Siege of will, letting things happen or wanting to fight a battle
- Working too much, putting money aside
Here are several videos with a different approach to this subject:
If you have any questions or to make an appointment, send me a message 😉
Have a great day !
Baptiste Therapist (Energetic harmonization of places and people, Curotherapy & Tarot de Marseille)